Fifth Block Timeframe for Summer 2013
- April 6
- Personal invitations, whether in person or by phone, completed to parents of recommended students (if possible).
- April 16
- All signed parent contracts returned.
- April 29 to May 3
- Target dates for orientations to be held for parents and students at each site (orientation required but other dates may be selected) Bus schedules will be provided to all parents during the parent meetings.
- Orientations are held at the receiving school for 5th and 8th grade students.
- May 24
- Teacher work day. No classes for students.
- May 28-June 27
- Student instruction.
- June 28
- Teacher workday. No classes for students.
- Every student who attended Fifth Block during the last week will receive a report card.
- Progress reports provided to each elementary and middle school student, and high school students receive grades.
The Division of Accountability and Research will print and mail report cards along with parent surveys.
Page last updated on January 15, 2013